- By accessing this website you agree to be bound to this terms and conditions.
- The entire Terms of Service may change at any time. You accept that you will have no claim for anything in respect to any alteration.
- This web site and its associated materials may change at any time without notice.
- As part of a general acceptable usage policy, you agree not to submit any content to any part of this web site or its linked affiliates that would be in breach of any law.
- You must agree to not submit content that would violate another's intellectual property or copyright; content that is directly advertising third party products not relating to the author(s) or affiliates associated with this web site or Changeable Publishing; personal information about another person and/or attempts to solicit personal information from anyone.
- The definitions for what would be determined as unacceptable content further to the above can change at any time at the discretion of Changeable Publishing.
- Changeable Publishing do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of this web site, but it shall make reasonable efforts to minimise any periods of downtime.
- This web site contains material that is owned or licensed by its published author(s) and/or Changeable Publishing. You may not copy, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, republish, retransmit, or modify in any way any of the material on this site, including computer code and software, without prior agreement.
- By submitting data or content through this web site or other computer system, you grant Changeable Publishing non-exclusive, unrestricted and royalty-free worldwide license to use, adapt and create derivative works from any such content. This is to be waived if you have a pre-existing agreement with the publisher.
Terms of Sale
- If you should purchase anything via this web site, you will be bound to these additional terms of sale.
- Pricing of products made for sale is determined when you enter into a sale.
- All products are subject to availability. Where stock has run out or all or part of an order cannot be fulfilled, Changeable Publishing will contact you by email to inform you of this and give you a likely delivery date for within 14 days. If it is not possible to deliver within this time frame, your order may be cancelled.
- Payment must be made at the time of order, and via an appropriate affiliate listed in the shop.
- As Changeable Publishing does not handle payment services directly, your purchasing agreement will be fulfilled entirely by the payment provider.
- All pricing and delivery charges are charged in Pounds Sterling. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion, if necessary.
- Where purchases are made direct to Changeable Publishing, your order may include charges for delivery. Your order can also be delivered worldwide.
- All deliveries will be made via normal postal services, unless otherwise requested. This may include airmail for international orders.
- International orders may be subject to customs control or import fees. As purchaser, you are responsible for obeying to your local laws.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All digital downloads (for example, e-books) are exempt from refunds or cancellation. These sales are final.
- You may cancel your order in full up until the notification of delivery.
- Any accepted cancellation will be refunded in full including delivery charges within 30 days.
- Upon receipt of your order, you may return any unwanted products within 7 days of receipt. Please e-mail before doing so. Your returned products must be unopened and undamaged to qualify for refund.
- Changeable Publishing reserves the right to check if items are damaged or defective before agreeing to reimbursement and ask for proof of damage or defect.
- Any refund will be made to the original payment method.
- If there is a failure of Changeable Publishing to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the terms will not be construed as a waiver and will not affect the publisher's rights to require strict performance of such obligations.
- Changeable Publishing makes no claim that any content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. Access to any content from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access content from external locations do so under their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Changeable Publishing asserts its right to enforce these terms as necessary. It accepts no responsibility for the actions of the Kaidis or the strange things that go on in the Doctor's Division.
All initial correspondence in relation to these terms can be sent via e-mail to (:emailProtect email@example.com text="this address":).